لتحميل الملف pdf
يتم إصدار تقرير أسبوعي وشهري وسنوي، باللغة العربية وأحياناً بعدة لغات، وهذا رابط منشورات جميع التقارير:
وهذا رابط لملفات Word ويتم تحديثه دورياً:
كما يمكنكم مراسلة د. محمود الشجراوي ليرسل لكم التقرير برسالة خاصة فور صدوره على الرابط التالي:
SUMMARY OF MONTHLY REPORT ON ZIONIST ATTACKS IN AL-QUDS AND THE AL-AQSA AL-MUBARAK MOSQUE
January (1) 2021 M
Bulletin issued by
the Al-Quds Unit at the Ministry of Waqf and Religious Affairs - Gaza,
and the Department of Al-Quds Affairs at the Palestinian International Ulama’ Association
Aggression and Sabotage
- Based on reports from various media: the number of illegal "Zionists settlers" who enter the Al-Aqsa Al-Mubarak Mosque by force is around 170 settlers every week. This month the total number has reached 800 settlers.
- On Sunday, January 10, the occupation forces placed several bulldozers, large excavation equipment, and other heavy construction equipment at the al-Buraq courtyard (western part of the Al-Aqsa Al-Mubarak Mosque) to continue the Judaization project in the southern area of the Mosque and its vicinity.
- On Wednesday, January 13th, under a very tight military guard, Zionist project surveyors and photographers entered the Al-Aqsa Al-Mubarak Mosque and conducted measurements, surveying and photographic activities in the yards and corridors of the Al-Aqsa Al-Mubarak Mosque. Several Jerusalemite figures warned of the dangers of such actions.
- For the fifth consecutive week, only a small number of al-Quds residents, who live in the old city, have managed to attend the Friday prayer at the Al-Aqsa Al-Mubarak Mosque. The occupation authority prevented residents living outside the old city to attend the Friday prayer at the Al-Aqsa Al-Mubarak Mosque.
Demolition of Houses and Various Public Facilities
- The Zionist occupation forces demolished 15 buildings and public facilities, including residential buildings, farms, and animal sheds. They also bulldozed Several Jerusalemite analysts emphasize that the citizens of al-Quds City need about 5,000 housing units each year to cope with the natural growth. However, the occupation authority restricts the issuance of building permits for them while allowing Zionist settlers to build at will.
Occupation and Judaization of al-Quds
- On Monday, January 11, various Hebrew media sources disclosed the Zionist occupation's plans to build 850 new residential units for Zionist settlers in the occupied West Bank and the occupied city of al-Quds.
- Other media sources revealed that the Zionist settlement association "Ateret Cohanim" plans to renovate the house of the late Palestinian mufti Al-Haj Amin al-Huseini and to turn it into a synagogue, as well as doubling the residential units for Zionist settlers in the vicinity of the house from 29 units to 56 units.
خاص موقع هيئة علماء فلسطين في الخارج